January 22, 2010

This Post Is Not about Late Night Television!

It's about my weekly goal for reading and writing. So far I think it's going quite well. I wrote a short story last week that I will now put aside to read and revise when I get some distance from it. I'm thinking I'll read it the next time short story writing comes around (two weeks from now). There is a backyard wedding scene in the story that is giving me some problems. It hasn't turned out how I wanted it to and I'm struggling to think of how to fix it. Maybe putting it out of sight / out of mind will help.

Weekly book: The Secret of Hurricanes by Theresa Williams. This book was written by my former professor and I'm ashamed to say I haven't read it yet. That is about to change. Thirty pages each day to read it in one week.

Weekly writing: One chapter in my "random" novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment