November 9, 2010

In Response

This is in response to a post on another site. It will be short and sweet.

Once you told me you knew you wanted to spend the rest of your life with your husband when you realized you wanted to talk to him, day and night, and be with him, day and night.

When you call me about whatever it is you call me about...friends, family, the smelly guy on the bus...I answer because I want to talk to you day and night.

There's a man I let get away while chasing another man. He was a Prince in literal terms - it was his last name. I loved talking to him because I felt like he understood me on every level I could imagine and boy was that sexy once I realized he was gone.

I know you might not understand every decision I make but I feel like you understand me. We don't always agree but that's not what friendship or marriage or world peace is about. And I feel like you understand this as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment